Sustainable Hepburn Community Reference Group
What will the Community Reference Group members do?
Its primary function is to ensure that the development of the strategy adequately reflects the interest, needs, priorities and sentiment of the Hepburn community, taking into account global environmental challenges of the 21st century, the current climate emergency and the local context of Hepburn Shire.
It will do this by:
- Providing strategic advice, support and guidance
- Working with other reference group members to identify strategy timelines, review and co-create strategic actions, general ambition and areas of focus to input into strategy development
- Perform any allocated actions or tasks that result from Reference group meetings
- Make timely contributions to reports where applicable/required
- Attending meetings and workshops
- Providing advice on how to best share Sustainable Hepburn updates with the local community
- Presenting findings of Community Reference Group to a Councillor panel at the conclusion of Community Reference Groups activities
Our Community Members
Members were appointed by Council resolution at the Ordinary Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 21 December 2021.
Below is a list of Sustainable Hepburn Community Reference Group members:
|Peter Rice||Jo Taylor||Juliet Summers|
|Cheryl May||Marita McGuirk||Murray Ralph|
|Lynn Johnson||Margret Lockwood||Teresa Castley|
|David Unwin||Katherine||Anne Milton|
|Sarah Smith||Michelle Stephenson||Valerie Lawrence|
|Trish Kevin||Peter Geraeds||Patrick Hockey|
|Tammi Jonas||Stuart Jonas||Greg Serafin|