Committee nominations now closed
The Mineral Springs Reserves Advisory Committee (MSRAC) will provide advice to assist Hepburn Shire Council plan, prioritise and implement maintenance works and major projects across all Mineral Springs Reserves located within the Shire within given parameters and funding opportunities.
Applications for this committee have now closed.
About the committee
The Mineral Springs Reserve Advisory Committee objectives are:
- To provide input/advice to Council/officers/consultants/Victorian Mineral Water Committee and others on maintenance needs/schedules and major projects.
- To provide input/advice to Council/officers/consultants/Victorian Mineral Water Committee on future needs and strategic planning for Mineral Springs Reserves across the Shire, including long term improvement programs.
- To assist in sourcing and securing grant funding.
The Mineral Springs Reserves considered by this advisory committee are:
- Hepburn Mineral Spring Reserve, Hepburn
- Central Springs Reserve, Daylesford
- Houston Street Springs, Daylesford
- Thomas Springs, Franklinford
- Glenlyon Recreation Reserve, Glenlyon
- Woolnoughs Road Mineral Spring Reserve, Holcombe
- Jubilee Lake Reserve, Daylesford
- Leitches Creek Spring Reserve, Daylesford.
Applications to join the committee have now closed.
Read the Committee Terms of Reference
For any questions contact Paulette Pleasance on (03) 5321 6142 or via email email@example.com.