Council is developing a 10-year Aquatics Strategy and we are seeking community feedback on current aquatics facilities across the Shire, in particular how people use and enjoy these facilities, along with ideas for improvements.
Current facilities in the Shire are:
- Daylesford Community Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Trentham Community Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Clunes Community Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Creswick Splash Park
- Calembeen Park Toddlers Pool
The Strategy will guide the future strategic direction, priorities of infrastructure development, asset management, operational development, and activation of aquatics provision throughout the Shire.
A printed survey is available from the Hepburn Shire Customer Service Centres - Duke Street Office, Daylesford, The Warehouse - Clunes, Creswick Hub and Trentham Hub.
Assistance to complete the survey is available by contacting Council’s Sport and Active Recreation Team on 03 5321 6136 or via the firstname.lastname@example.org email (please include ‘Hepburn Aquatics Strategy’ in the subject of your email).
Community Pop Up Sessions
Have your say in person by coming along to one of the following pop up sessions:
- POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN: Saturday 17 July, 9am – 1pm - Trentham Farmers Market. A new time and date will be updated once confirmed.
- POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN: Saturday 24 July, 10am – 1pm - Outside Creswick IGA. A new time and date will be updated once confirmed.
Individual Submissions can be forwarded to Council via:
- Email: email@example.com, (please put ‘Hepburn Aquatics Strategy’ in the subject line of your email),
- Post: to Hepburn Shire Council, Aquatics Strategy. PO Box 21 Daylesford Victoria 3460
- Hand delivered to a Hepburn Shire Customer Services Centre
For more information please contact Council’s Sport and Active Recreation Team on 03 5321 6136 or via the firstname.lastname@example.org email (please include ‘Hepburn Aquatics Strategy’ in the subject of your email).